Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where do I go from here?

I have a confession to make...and it's not something I feel guilty about or want to hide from anybody. I think I'm called to Missions. Specifically Missions dealing with children. I dont just look at pictures of starving children...I look, I see, I cry (hard) and I pray (even harder). I cant stand to be in my own skin anymore without doing something about this new found conviction from God and yet I have no idea where to begin. I want to go. I want to see. I want to cry because it brings a release. I'm not sure what to do other than pray, but I feel so useless when I go to my house, eat a fresh, hot meal, drink my cold drink (not water...no no...of course not that since it doesn't taste good)! I can't believe how easy my life has been and up until these past couple of weeks, I thought I had some tough times! I'm ready to learn. I'm ready to dive in. More importantly I'm ready to be sent out to do what I believe God wants me to do. How I get there...well...that's another ball game.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for you and this new journey! I'm excited to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete